Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification for 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies is available at www.maharashtrapost.gov.in or dopmah.in official website.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Postal Circle will upload recruitment notification for following education qualification holders such as 10th class, 12th Class, Graduate, and Post-Graduate for filling up the various empty position of Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, mail guard, MTS, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant. As far as we know, the Authorized persons of MAHA Postal Circle are currently busy in making of Post Office Jobs Notification PDF and will upload Fresh Employment News on its official site as quickly as possible.
According to notice, this notification will out soon in March/April so 10th and 12th class nominees will able to take part in this recruitment procedure. Maharashtra Postal Circle Jobs 2017 advertisement was all set for disclosed for filling up a huge number of empty posts in regional office or circles. It’s been a long time since the announcement of last public job notice. So, this time it may happen and board probably upload Sarkari Naukri notice on its official site.
Check: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Department of Post, Maharashtra||Job Location||Maharashtra|
|Total Posts||Update Soon||Post Name||
|Category||Notification/Application Form||Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Exam date||To be announced later||Official Site||www.maharashtrapost.gov.in|
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy 2017
Before Applying, Kindly make sure that your bio data is matching exactly as the given job profile. Nominees will have to face Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test under the supervision professional supervisors. Furthermore, MAHA Post Office Bharti 2017 details furnished in the below paragraphs. Nominees are suggested get ready with scanned copies of signature, photos, the copy of mark sheets and other more in order to apply successfully without further problems.
Soon the Department of Post will active live link to check the online Maharashtra Post Department Vacancy 2017 and they will also active direct link to fill online application form. We update all the information on this page whenever it will release by the organization. The organization is in search of a young and talented professional to fill up all available positions.
Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualifications: Nominees who have completed 10th/ Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English as compulsory subjects can utilize this chance. Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification certificate is also valid.
Age Limit(As on Cut Off Dates): Job hunters age should be in between 18 years to 30 years as on cutoff dates.
Application cum registration fee: Unreserved category will have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee which is non-refundable.
Salary/Emoluments: Job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- per month.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test
- Advertisement date: update soon
- Commencement of online registration: update soon
- The last date to apply online: update soon
- Fee Deposit Last Date: update soon
- Availability of Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Admit Card: update soon
- Exam Date(Aptitude Test): update soon
Follow steps to fill Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- First of all, visit the official website and download notification then read it carefully.
- Now find out Apply Online link from the homepage.
- Enter personal details such as Full Name, Age, Father/Mother Name, Email ID, Phone No etc.
- Enter qualification details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as well as other required details.
- Complete payment by using appropriate method(Offline or Online)
- If fee already paid through challan in post office then enter the details printed on the receipt.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save and print the application form for future use.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
We have furnished all the details related to Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017. For more details kindly visit the official site.